Comment on page
Main screen (private tx, preset slippage)
- Frontrun - Pay a higher priority gas fee for a chance to frontrun other transactions.
- Sell Amount - Choose the % amount of tokens to be sold.
- Select Tokens To Sell - The tokens held by each of your wallets is presented in a numbered list. Enter the list number of the token you want to sell. In the example above, entering "3" would sell HEX tokens being held on wallet 2. After entering, your sell will immediately be triggered.
Main screen (public tx, customizable slippage)
- Slippage - The section for customizing slippage is visible because Private Tx is disabled.
Sell is executed
- Sell Tokens - Return to the sell menu.
- Chart & Scan - Show the token's chart, and scan for token heuristics (e.g. honeypot check)
- Support Ticket - Open a support ticket in relation to this specific transaction.
- Main Menu - Return to the main menu.
You can use this panel to conveniently track your portfolio performance. The value and price change % are auto-refreshed.
- Hide Owned Honeypot Tokens - Click the eye icon to toggle whether your owned honeypot tokens are hidden from the list.
- Sell - Opens a popup where you can configure and execute a sell for that token on the given wallet. This button does not immediately sell your tokens when clicked.
Sell panel (value and % change toggled)
- Value - The "Value" column header can be clicked to toggle between ETH and USD denominations.
- % Change - The % change column header can be clicked to toggle between timeframes.
Sell token popup
- Sell Settings - an expandable panel that reveals additional sell settings you can configure.
- The expanded Sell Settings reveals: Use Private Transaction - Choose whether or not to send the transaction privately. Frontrun Other Traders - Pay a higher priority gas fee for a chance to frontrun other transactions. Slippage - Specify your desired slippage with the slider, or use Autoslippage.
- Amount to Sell - Using the slider, specify the % of tokens to sell
- The Amount Out simulation panel shows: ETH Value - The amount of ETH you are expected to get. DEX - The pool that the trade will be routed through. USD Value - The amount of USD equivalent to the ETH Value. AMOUNT - The amount of token that you will sell.
The Amount Out will be automatically resimulated if you change the any of the Sell Settings.
Sell transaction pending
- Pending Notification - A notification will be shown in the top-right of your screen when the transaction is broadcast.
Sell transaction success
- Success Notification - A notification will be shown in the top-right of your screen when the transaction is included in the Ethereum network.