Comment on page
Limit Buy Orders
A limit order may not have triggered for multiple reasons:
- 1.The limit order takes into consideration the price impact of your potential swap. Even if the market price moved close to the trigger, it may be that your order would move the price out of trigger range.
- 2.Swaps for that token may have been executed before you in the block, thereby affecting the token price and causing your order to fail.
Every block, limit orders are trigger checked by computing the USD price of the token:
- 1.The pool reserves of the token trading pair, and your token input amount, are used to calculate the equivalent ETH amount for your tokens.
- 2.The USD price of ETH is calculated based off the USDC-WETH Uniswap pool.
- 3.The two previous results are used to compute the equivalent USD price of your tokens.
Main screen (no token address entered)
- Token - The contract address of the token you intend to limit buy.
- Amt - The amount of ETH you want to buy with.
- Expire - The amount of hours before the order expires and is automatically cancelled.
- Delete Order - Each limit order you create is presented in a numbered list under Existing Orders. To delete a limit order you simply enter its list number. Example given below.
- Add Order - Choose from preset % price decreases, or enter a custom percentage. After entering, your limit order will be created (but not triggered).
Main screen (token address entered)
- Limit Buy Summary - The summary appears because a token address is entered.- Current token price and market cap. - Current amount of tokens you would receive for your inputted Amt. - Example % price decreases and the equivalent market cap and token price.
After creating at least one limit order
- Existing Orders - Each new limit order you create is added to this list, which gives a summary of each order.
- Select Order To Delete: Entering "2" in the above example of Existing Orders would delete the limit order for 0.25 ETH.
Limit order is triggered
- Buy Limit - Return to the buy limit menu.
- Support Ticket - Open a support ticket in relation to this specific transaction.
- Main Menu - Return to the main menu.
Limit buy panel
- PAY - The amount of ETH you would like to swap with.
- EXPIRATION - The amount of hours before the order expires and is automatically cancelled.
- RECEIVE - The address of the token for which you are creating a limit order. Upon entering, details of the token will be automatically presented (name, symbol, price, market cap).
- TRIGGER PRICE (% CHANGE) - Using the slider, specify the % price decrease that should occur for the limit order to trigger.
- Create Limit Buy Order - After clicking, your limit order will be created (but not triggered). Your Open Orders panel will immediately update and include your new limit order.
- Delete Order - Click the trash icon on the limit order you would like to delete. Deletion occurs immediately and without confirmation.